Saturday 5 March 2016

I Love My Mummy (My Little World)

I Love My Mummy: A Blossoming Book of Giving

Written by Jonathan Litton and illustrated by Fhiona Galloway
Published by Little Tiger Press



I Love My Mummy is the latest book in the My Little World series, just in time for Mother's Day. Having reviewed Boo! and EGG last year, they're a lovely collection of books and are great for little ones - Aoife especially loves the different shaped finger holes, easy for turning pages and wiggling fingers through.



I Love My Mummy features a colourful cast of animals all expressing their thanks and love to mum by giving flowers.  Filled with bright colours, cute characters and a cheerful rhyming story, all make this a great book for mums to read with their toddlers.



I adore this range of books, they're super sweet and I Love My Mummy is no exception. A sturdy board book, easily wipeable and enjoyed by my little one! Available in all good bookshops and online  here.

Wishing all mothers a Happy Mother's Day for Sunday x


No comments:

Post a Comment