Wednesday 8 July 2015

Animalium Activity Book

Animalium Activity Book

Illustrated by Katie Scott 
First published by Big Picture Press



Wow! You’re going to love this Animalium Activity Book, its bursting with interesting facts, fun puzzles and will definitely offer hours of entertainment to little artists. 

This beautiful activity book is meant to complement the popular hardback, Animalium by Katie Scott. Part of the Welcome to the Museum series and recommended at ages 7+. Filled with creative colouring, fun drawing activities and design, as well as fascinating facts and puzzles from around the world. Answers can be found on the back of puzzle pages. Each activity page is stylishly laid out and would look great on any child’s wall.





Katie Scott’s detailed illustrations are stunning and I love the muted colours used for the backgrounds and borders. I’m going to find it hard giving this to Aoife when she’s older, as I’m very tempted to complete it myself! As an animal lover, I found this extremely interesting and loved looking through it. I think I’m going to be buying Animalium and look forward to further exploring the animal kingdom with Aoife.

Animalium Activity Book is available in all good bookshops and to buy online.

No comments:

Post a Comment